Business Systems Analyst
Contract to Perm(or direct) – Salary Range 85K – 95K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, define, and document business and functional requirements for projects
- Lead requirements definition sessions and activities with business and technical teams
- Develop and execute manual test plans and ensure adequate test coverage of all functional requirements (automation testing experience a plus - BA may have the opportunity to implement auto testing solution for client)
- Act as a liaison between business clients and technical team during all phases of the project life cycle.
- Support requirements definition and understanding along with issue resolution throughout the project life cycle
- Communicate effectively with business and technical users in both an oral and written manner. Able to troubleshoot technology and business problems.
- Provide insight based on previous experience. work well independently and in a team environment
- 5+ years of professional work experience with either software development experience or strong knowledge and experience working on software development projects.
- Business Analysis experience with varied technical background - most critical is web, apps dev etc (experience with infrastructure & telecom a plus)
- Demonstrated analytic skills and attention to detail along with great follow up and follow through.
- Ability to perform BA responsibilities with all levels of an organization up to Senior Management, including strong communication, presentation and interviewing skills.
- Ability to develop detailed functional specifications.