Software Engineer (JAVA)
Full Time – Salary Range - $80K-$150K
Wide salary range is due to the amount of hiring currently taking place with a fast growing, industry leading, well known client in the Weston area. This stable client who provides an industry leading SaaS is expected to triple their customer base in the next 5 years. To keep up with the demand they are contiuing to build and grow the technology & development team(s). Our client looks for candidates with strong development backgrounds and has roles available for candidates with a focus on any and all development areas (front, mid and back end). The casual work environment (jeans, shorts, jorts, etc) is very comfortable and relaxed. Although some peak times (sw releases etc) require longer hours, most work weeks are at 40 hours. There is plenty of room for growth and professional development (whether yours a junior-mid level developer or a senior dev/architect)
- Independently work in an agile environment. Collaborate with all team members, Development, Quality Engineering, User Experience, Operations, and Product Management to build best of breed solutions that meet operational scalability requirements.
- Debug difficult problems with ease. Be proactive in finding and solving problems before they arise.
- Provide high quality output by collaborating on test plans, implementing unit tests, and always making sure you've left things better than when you started.
- Take an active role in continuous improvement of development practices.
- High energy with a breadth and depth of advanced technical skills.
- Passion for building great user interfaces.