Performance Test Engineer
Full Time – Salary Range - $90K-$110K
Performance Test Engineer will be responsible for measuring the status/operation and function of each system. They create and execute reusable tests using industry leading tools within the performance lab. The goal is to identify performance and scalability concerns and research and build appropriate solutions.The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized and focused with ability to prioritize his / her workload. Engineers should be self-starters; detail oriented and work well under pressure.
- Build and configure test systems
- Research, analyze, orgnaize, design and develop test plans/cases
- Execute complete test plans and generate appropriate documentation using data collections/samples as well as reseach findings.
- Perform complete analysis on data collections and drill down to identify specific areas of concern, errors, bugs, etc., and build action plans for resolution.
- Provide thorough documentation regarding all performance issues
- Communicate with development and other technology groups regarding systems, performance and testing.
- 5+ years of testing experience
- 4+ years of performance testing
- Strong konwledge/experience with testing methodologies, developing test plans and bug tracking
- Experience with test scripting/automation and also performance testing methodologies
- Test tool experience at the code level
- Prior experience testing Microsoft based web systems (IIS, SQL Server & Windows)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- BS in Computer Science in a similar field or equivalent experience.