QA Test Engineer
Full Time - Salary $85K-$110K
Great opportunity to join a fast growing, industry leading, well known client in the Weston area. This stable client who provides an industry leading SaaS is expected to triple their customer base in the next 5 years. To keep up with the demand they are contiuing to build and grow the technology & development team(s). Our client looks for candidates with strong quality assurance and testing backgrounds, ideally with automation experience. The casual work environment (jeans, shorts, jorts, etc) is very comfortable and relaxed. Although some peak times (sw releases etc) require longer hours, most work weeks are at 40 hours. There is plenty of room for growth and professional development.
- Collaborative early testing for defect prevention
- Identify, log and track defects
- Assist in associating defects with application behavior
- Analyze defects reported from technical support and assist in replicating
Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or applicable discipline
- 5+ years of industry experience including development and testing
- Experience testing Web Services
- Experience developing automated tests within a test automation framework
- Familiarity testing Java and/or Java based frameworks.
- Experinece working with relational databases and database toos / technologies
- Test case development, test planning and execution experience
- Experience with web technologies including: HTML, JSP, XML, JSON, CSS, and others.
- Hands-on experience working in agile software delivery team
- Additonal experience with the following a plus: REST, APIs, SaaS, MySQL, Selenium