- Design, implement and maintain multi-site Windows 2008 Active Directory infrastructures, Microsoft System Center, and Exchange 2010 environments.
- Provide assistance in managing, troubleshooting and maintenance of VMware vSphere environment
- Manage vulnerability and penetration testing process to ensure proper security for organization. Implement Security procedures, Select security technologies, and provide all required documentation.
- Manage SharePoint environment, making recommendations for refinements and efficiencies
- Generate scripts/applications to automate common tasks
- Participate in 24x7 on-call support rotation schedule as necessary
- Extensive experience with Windows 2003/2008 Server technologies
- Recent demonstrated successful experience designing, implementing and managing Active Directory, SQL Server and IIS.
- Experience with Microsoft ADS/SMS/SUS/SCCM for software distribution and patch management
- Experience with VDI, managing VMware ESX 4.x
- Proven strong, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven effective teaming and inter-personal skills
- MSCE or MCITP, VCP
- Experience with operating system and application virtualization
- Experience with enterprise SAN and NAS configurations
- Experience with MS Windows Clustering
- Understanding of configuration, capacity and change management